Saturday, June 13, 2009

Too much Fun...











I did a session yesterday with awesome clients and friends, the Van Zandt's. They are such a great and fun family and I thoroughly enjoy every Session I do for them. This one was even more special because Maggie's mother, Mary was in town and participated in the Session. And on top of that, it was their oldest daughters birthday, Sophia. Sophia who is now three has truly taken to the role of Big sister. Although you can see how her personality and individuality shines, she is always there to watch after her little sister, Bailey. It is so fun watching the interaction between these two sisters and I know it will only get more interesting as they get older. I'll let several of the very many images speak for themselves... Enjoy!!

No comments: