Monday, March 22, 2010

Pre-Easter Madness...










Back to blogging after too long of a break. Since my March Madness Bracket got busted, I figured I would post some Pre-Easter Madness from my recent Easter sessions at PLAY. It was a blast and I really want to thank Colleen at PLAY for the wonderful space as well as the folks from the House Rabbit Society of Georgia which supplied the Bunnies. I also of course want to thank all of the folks who came out for the sessions. There were many new faces along with some very familiar ones. I hope you had as much fun as I did!

I will say at one point (when some of the kids were screaming and poking the rabbits in the eye) I was questioning my chosen profession, but I quickly got past that. Here are just a few of my favorites from the weekend...

No comments: