Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blossoming Personality...







Nominated for best family photographer in Atlanta, GA. Vote now!
While seeing my friends is always fun, documenting their 7 month old daughter as her personality explodes is just a bonus. Lyla is such a sweetheart and I know Jim and Beth Ann are both amazed and probably a little scared at how quickly she is growing and changing into a little girl. Its a difficult time as you are longing for them to get bigger and more self sufficient, yet you also know the baby stage will be gone forever. Life is certainly a game of give and takes, but this is a tough phase to muster through...Here I am writing like I have all this experience, yet I'm in full roller coaster mode as my kids are only 4 and nearly 6...

A quick side note; I was once again selected and nominated for the Best Family Photographer in Atlanta by Nickelodeon Parents Connect Parents' Picks. This is the second year in a row I made it to the final round and although I won the Atlanta area MomsLikeMe.com contest for Best Atlanta Photographer, I finished 2nd last year in Nickelodeon's voting. Of course I would love to have your support as you can vote once a day through August 31st. So if you have a minute while surfing the web, please click on the link and place a vote for me. So here is a quick link and also some images of the beautiful Ms. Lyla...

No comments: