Monday, November 1, 2010

Ms. Chloe...







I had a recent session with a really fun couple and their adorable daughter, Chloe, who recently turned two. I'm blessed to have had the pleasure of basically watching her grow up these past couple of years. And while it never ceases to amaze me how dramatic the changes can be, she has truly sprouted from the last time I photographed her. One thing that hasn't changed though is her infectious and warm personality. I fully attribute that directly to her parents who are really just a great couple.

And while the mom warned me that Chloe was not one to stop for long, I confidently brushed that off in my mind only to have to do an about face and eat crow. I would like to think that there is not a child that I cannot capture (photographically of course) and catch, but Ms. Chloe was definitely one busy, fast child. She was challenging in that regard and I tend to agree with her Mom that sports may be in her future! Here are a few samples of when I did manage to slow her down. Enjoy!

No comments: