Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back again




I everyone's holidays were wonderful and that your 2008 is off to a fantastic start! Yes, I realize that I said in my last post that I was adament about keeping up with my blog for the New Year and I truly am. I just happened to get a bit of a late start, thats all. I'm so very excited about this year and all of the plans and ideas I will be implementing over the course of the year. Please check back often as I will be providing details on various specials and unique portrait locations and sessions that will be happening.

To begin the New Year I have been provided the opportunity to photograph the winners of the Atlanta Kids Directory First Annual Photo Contest. The first session took place this week and I was fortunate to meet and photograph the Grand Prize Winner, Alexander. He was a ball of energy but thankfully managed to stay patient long enough and remained contained due in large part because of course of his wonderful Mom. Often times during first time sessions, it takes a little bit of time for the child to get totally comfortable with me being the strange guy with a camera. But not for Alexander. His nickname is Mr. Happyface/Mr. Sunshine and he lived up that name completely. The only slight problem that I had was trying to get him not to smile so much! The session went fantastic and I was really pleased with the outcome. Here are a few portraits from the session. Please look for Alexander to appear on the March cover of the Atlanta Kids Directory...

No comments: