Thursday, January 31, 2008

"P" for Personality

Another recent session involved creating the portraits of a 2 yr old named Reese. This little girl was amazing and had such and incredible personality along with an infectious smile. Some of you may or may not know, but before starting my portrait business I covered professional sports for many years photographing pretty much every sport conceivable. Well Miss Reese quickly gave me a schooling and I had to draw on all of my previous experience in capturing timeless portraits of her as she was a ball of energy. I thought my daughter was full of energy! Yikes!! My mind flutters at the thought of those two together for a play date.... Her parents were a blast and were equally as fun. They own their own successful Design Firm, (Black Bear Design Group), so if your ever in the need for great work in a range of areas, look them up or contact me for their info.






No comments: