Monday, March 10, 2008

weekend session...



I'm a few days behind in my posting from some sessions and more specifically a long awaited session for a new client. It was for another little boy who was celebrating his 1st birthday and we wanted to do some of my signature "formal" portraits against a classic black background along with some outside casual images. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate to well for the latter. So we opted for images with nice Easter/Spring clothes as well as a sporty baseball look. Aleksandr has all the makings of quite the athlete. But if I were a betting man, I would say his parents might opt for a student athlete instead and I would not disagree in the least. He has an impressive are and swing for a possible baseball future. I guess we'll just have to wait and see on that prediction. All in all the session was a great deal of fun and I enjoyed meeting Aleksandr and his parents and appreciated their patience during all the fun. Here is just a very brief peek until I finish processing the session and meet again with Alek's folks...

No comments: