Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Feelin' better...




I've been slacking a bit on keeping up with the blog the past few weeks and I apologize. I've had a number of important deadlines to meet and then the flu bug our home. Actually just Susan and myself. By some miracle from above, the kids managed to skate by it this time and stay healthy. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for that but I would be lying if I didn't say there was a selfish part of me that thought that if they too were sick, we would all be able to rest at the same time... In any sense, we survived and are nearly back to full health.

I'll now try and get somewhat up to date and post a few images from recent sessions over the next few days. The first images are from this past weekend. I was fortunate enough to spend part of that incredible gorgeous Sunday photographing a soon to be 1 yr old boy named Nicholas. He has some really cool parents who were really warm and open. I felt badly because Jim (Nick's Dad) had been busy doing yardwork and enjoying the day until I arrived. Suddenly he got thrust into the job of photographers assistant which he handled quite well. Nick's mom, Kelly, got the major assist by just keeping Nicholas happy and content as only a mother can do. All in all I had a really fun time and we created some great portraits that I think they'll truly enjoy. Here is just a quick sampling...

No comments: