Monday, June 9, 2008

Heat Relief for the Kids...





As we all know far too well, the heat has been extremely oppressive much too early this summer. We enjoy going down to our subdivision pool but when my kids want to cool off before or after dinner and time is a bit fleeting to run down to the big pool, we pull out the cozy little blow up pool and have a blast. I can cook food on the grill and keep an eye out to help control the craziness thats sure to ensue. My daughter Amelia will be 4 the end of September and has taken some swimming lessons but is not quite there yet. She is always more than happy to drag her little brother in and give him some tips while he's kicking and screaming. She definitely seems to take great pleasure in tormenting him half the time and loving on him the rest. She will get her paybacks, I'm confident. Anyway, I don't get to do it enough because of my schedule, but love to pull out the camera and create some fun portraits in a nice relaxed situation. The toughest part is getting them to stop for half a second to look at the camera. So enjoy another glimpse into my life's eye's...

1 comment:

Rod Kaye Photography said...

Hi Rod,
Great stuff!
Doug Stevenson