Saturday, June 14, 2008

HS Senior Portrait Session...




I had the pleasure yesterday of photographing my real estate agents daughter, Natalie, for her Senior Portraits. She is a really sweet, outgoing girl who is setting to take the world by storm. I had a really fun time creating portraits of her and she was so very easy to work with. I tend to photograph many seniors especially this time of year and often times they take a little while getting comfortable. She was the exact opposite and was up for any location I suggested. All of this and the girl rarely seemed to blink; at least when I had my camera trained on her. Out of the whole session I think I trashed one image because of a blink. Although I only spent a relatively short time with her, she seemed to have a very similar personality as her Dad which is cool, calm and relaxed. By the way, Happy Fathers Day, Dan! Look for these pages to be full of more HS Seniors in the coming days and weeks as my schedule is getting packed due to some of the specials I am running. Please call or email me for more information! Here are a few images from Natalie's session...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rod!
We love all three! Thanks for your sweet comments... Nat's great... we think we'll keep her.

Talk to you soon!

Jennifer