Monday, December 1, 2008

Cowboy Up...






I had the opportunity over the weekend to photograph a family from my daughter's Preschool. Two year old Walker was just a ball of energy from start to finish. He is one independent boy and at times I thought I was looking at my own two year old son. They share many similarities and both are/were able to put my sports background to the test as they moved pretty quickly. Walker's parents are great and although I sensed a small bit of frustration because of their son's busy feet, it never showed through. I only witnessed the pride that they had for their son and that is the image that resonates with me. Part of what I love about my job is watching these children be their own person and do my best to capture their personalities. I hope through the "teaser" images, a glimpse of that personality will be evident...

No comments: