Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Egad, I'm behind...

I'm quite embarrassed to say this considering that its now February 10th, but Happy New Year! That shows you just how far behind I have gotten in the first month plus. I truly hope everyone is having a great start to their New Year and pray for health and prosperity for all of you in this crazy economy. The economy has already affected one of our dear friends and vendors, Karen, of Polka Dot Kids Boutique in Marietta. Unfortunately due to slow sales, she was forced to close her doors. Obviously we wish her the best and I know that we'll keep in touch. I'll be posting some information here on some work she'll be doing that I think many folks will be interested to hear.

On a positive front I'm going to be collaborating with a relatively new and local children's clothing designer, Elisa Gollatz. She started her company, KKnoodles, in Charleston, SC and moved to Marietta with her husband and three children almost a year ago. She has really adorable designs that truly allows kids to be kids. The initial photo shoot that I did is actually for her 2009 Fall Line. A brief sampling of some of those outfits and images can be seen below. I'll do my best to get things back on track blog-wise in the coming days...





No comments: