Monday, February 16, 2009

What a Fun Session...

I had the opportunity to photograph a very personable young man the other day. Grant is 15 months old and absolutely full of energy. Although ultimately the joke was on me, it was quite fun watching his Mother do her best to contain him so that I could create some portraits. I was confident all along that we were getting some strong images, yet it seemed as though every time his Mom would place on the background Grant would be gone in a flash. Yes another child doubting my reflexes and sports photography background. He seemed to do far better when we opted to loose the formal background and just let him be within his own environment. I thoroughly enjoyed the session as well as the resulting images. Here are just a few samples from the group...






No comments: