Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Beautiful Day of Portraits...






I had an opportunity to photograph the children of Dalia Faupel, the Atlanta Editor of Go City Kids fame. She has two wonderful children and I absolutely had a blast not only photographing them, but just watching the interaction that they had with each other. Although the age difference is about three years, you can certainly see the the affection that they have for each other. We couldn't have asked for any better weather as it was about 70 degrees with a slight breeze. They were both full of energy which made it fun trying to keep up with them. Although I enjoy every aspect of my work and feel blessed to do this for a living, the really fun part is just documenting kids being kids. They grow up far too fast and I'm seeing it and realizing it every day with my own children. Above are a few random images from the session...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a gorgeous setting. Where were those taken? (Cute kids, too!)