Thursday, April 9, 2009

Getting back in the groove...







I hate to say it yet again, but I've been extremely tardy with my blogging as things have been quite hectic. With Easter this weekend I wanted to take a moment and put a few of my favorite Bunny portraits from our recent promotion at PLAY in Roswell. These events are quite rare for me as I don't often photograph clients in short time blocks and back to back. I just prefer to draw the personalities out of the subject and with short sessions, this isn't often possible. But with that being said, I had a blast and I couldn't have asked for a more appropriate location as the facilities at PLAY are incredible and the area where we set up worked really well. I just want to again thank Colleen from PLAY for her support. We are discussing other collaborations so please keep an eye out for future events.

No comments: