Thursday, January 28, 2010

Upcoming Promo for Professionals...


I'm taking a break from my regular post to mention an upcoming special I'm running for professional's in the area who are looking to "revamp" or update their look for the New Year. I'll be running this for two different weeks during the second and fourth weeks in February. I did something similar last year and it was pretty successful so I thought I would bring it back and "tweak" it just a bit.

This is perfect for Professional's/Executives, Musician's, Real Estate Agents or anyone who needs to have their image for use in their business or marketing. The details of the promotion are included above but some highlights are: Brief sessions on location either utilizing a background or your own surroundings, images fully retouched and set up for Web use and/or print, fully licensed and released. Please call or contact me for specific questions or to make a reservation.

No comments: