Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What my kids have been up to...

I promised everyone that I would not only add client images to my blog, but also pictures of my children, wife and at times even myself. Yikes!! The old adage is definitely true in that the kids grow up so fast and right before your eyes, so for all of you who are contemplating having professional portraits done of your children and/or family, I have to say: schedule it now. Be it with me or another photographer. Obviously I would prefer you schedule it with me, but just get it done. You don't want to look back at this time in your child's life and say "I wish I had done some professional portraits". The sessions are fun and relaxed and the kids get to run around, goof off and get tired which makes for a nice long nap and break for you after the session! Here are a couple of images from a session at Kennesaw Mountain.

Then of course as I like to do, we went home and did a session with studio lighting. And just because my kids have a professional photographer for a parent doesn't mean that they are totally comfortable with or used to having their pictures taken. They do really seem to get excited to have their portraits done, yet as parents know, excitement generally means misbehaving. But we always have fun and in the end it is totally worth it. I hope everyone agrees.


No comments: