Friday, February 1, 2008

Chloe and Seth...









I had the pleasure recently to photograph two young siblings, Chloe and Seth. This was my first opportunity to meet them and in the beginning they were a bit shy. Of course this is quite normal and somewhat natural as they have no idea who this guy with the camera is. After a few minutes of talking to them and asking their likes and dislikes ( ice cream, school, etc) I suggested we go outside and they could play in the yard. Talk about a tale of two personalities! Inside they were quiet and reserved, outside it was off to the races! It just really re-enforces the fact that I really need to lose those extra lbs around my waist. It was a chore to keep up with them and I yet again had to fall back on my previous sports/action experience. They were really fun to be around. I was curious to see how they would get along with each other as I'm always trying to get a glimpse into the future of how my two children will co-exist. Other than a few minutes of normal harassing, I could really see the love between them. Seth looks to be the athlete and Chloe the artist. She drew an amazing picture while I was there and it seemed to flow so naturally. She had such an outgoing and warm personality and smile. I hope I conveyed that enough in the portraits...

No comments: