Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend session images





Recently I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph the winners of the 1st Annual Atlanta Kids Directory Cover Contest. I had fun sessions will all of the children and their families and truly enjoyed getting a chance to meet everyone. The parents of the Grand Prize Winner, Alexander, then hired me to do another session over the weekend that allowed him the extra freedom to run and go wild. It was an absolutely beautiful day and I had a great time (again) trying to capture the incredible personality of "Mr. Happy Face" as he is affectionately called by his friends, family and neighbors. His tremendous personality is just a natural by-product handed down from his parents and even though his radiant mother is set to give birth in a couple short weeks, their excitement and enthusiasm didn't let up a bit. The family is here from Italy which may explain how Alexanders' mom has such a great sense of fashion. I am not sure if they have any direct connections to Milan, but it wouldn't surprise me. It was truly a blessing to meet them and gradually get to know them over the past few weeks. I haven't had a chance to show them their images yet, but wanted to provide a little peek into some random portraits from the session. I hope they will be pleased!

No comments: