Monday, November 3, 2008

Family time...





I first have to apologize for not properly keeping up with my blog, but I have been feeling overwhelmed the past month and struggling to keep on top of things. Unfortunately its the blog that suffers. Not that I'm writing any life changing thoughts or ideas... Yet I'm still much happier when I'm able to keep things properly updated and provide everyone a glimpse into their session and my thoughts on how things went. Anyway now that my apologies are out of the way, lets move on...

I had the opportunity to photograph a great family over the weekend with two bright, adventurous boys. This was early Saturday morning following Halloween. There may have been a little residual effect from the previous night's activities, but all in all the boys were awesome. Andrew and Ryan are very close to my own children's ages minus a few months each. I noticed many similar toys and tendencies which is always interesting to see. We did some customary inside portraits first and let it warm up a bit and then by the time we went outside, it was simply gorgeous. The parents were preparing to entertain later in the day for the Georgia/Florida game and I'm hoping that the pain of that loss has finally eased. I do hope you like the above "teaser" images from the session. This was quite a fun family and I really enjoyed the session.

No comments: