Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fun in the Park...

I have been doing my best to keep up with my blog and get all of the families a few samples to view, but unfortunately I just cannot. Things have been absolutely crazy but I am taking some steps to correct things and speed up the process, so please bear with me. I photographed a really fun family in Decatur a few days ago and had a blast. We were a bit hesitant about the weather being warm enough to have a comfortable outdoor part of the session, but thankfully it worked out nicely. We went to a little Park that is right down the road from their home and is quite beautiful. I lived in Decatur about 15 yrs ago and would drive past this Park on a daily basis and had only stopped one time to photograph a fruit and vegetable vendor working out of his old Ford truck. This park I feel is truly a hidden gem for the simplicity of it. In any sense the kids, Sarah Kate and Ethan, seemed to really enjoy themselves until they ran out of gas and we had to call it a session. As always I loved watching the interaction between brother and sister as well as the children and parents. I haven't been let down yet. Just the true love of family...




No comments: