Saturday, May 23, 2009

Graduation Time!!









With graduations happening all over the area, it was a pleasure to photograph a family yesterday who is experiencing this special milestone. Family came in from all over to share in this awesome accomplishment. Dana and her family are attending Commencement as I type from Kennesaw Mountain High School. She absolutely has the world at her fingertips and I know that the future is extremely bright for her. On top of that she has the love and support of an incredible family as well. I know this has to be a mixed bag of emotions for her parents as their first born is preparing to start her own life of trials and tribulations. I'm confident that they have prepared her well to handle these challenges. Please enjoy the samples I have included above...

No comments: