Sunday, May 10, 2009

Incredibly Fun family Session...










As we honor all of our Mom's this weekend, it was fitting that I had a session that included two wonderful ones. One is relatively new to the game, while the other is a little more comfortable in the role. I just want to say Happy Mothers Day to all of the special Mom's out there today!

Obviously there is nothing more special than family and so its nice when parents can come in from out of town to spend time with their daughter, son in law and of course grandchild. I feel blessed to have been able to capture some of these fun family moments. I always enjoy not only creating the portraits, but simply interacting with my clients. It's that much more gratifying to also spend time with folks who make the journey from out of town because I get to discuss various shared interests as well as other topics. This may sound simplistic, yet it is one of the added benefits of my job which I truly enjoy. In any sense, I hope you some of the sample images that I have included above.

No comments: