Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Incredible Growing Family...







I first met this couple late last year when they were going through some very difficult circumstances. As tough as the situation was, I felt an immediate connection with them. I hoped that when and if I saw them again, the mood would be much more joyful. When I received a call from Kimberly stating that she would like to schedule a session for their son, Nicholas, who was turning two, I was very pleased. When she also said that she was pregnant, I was elated.

In trying to find an appropriate location for outdoor maternity portraits as well as portraits of a toddler, the garden that I had recently used came to mind. I am so thankful and appreciative that Judy was gracious enough to allow me to use her garden once again. It looked even more amazing this time and appeared almost "quenched" having had a soaking rain the night before. I cannot say enough about how beautiful this location is.

It was so good to see them again and to meet Nicholas. He is just a wonderful little boy and was following every direction or request I made. Very impressive for a boy who just turned two a couple of weeks ago...He seems so excited to meet the new baby and I know that Mom and Dad also concur with those sentiments. Without any further delay here are a few samples from our session...

No comments: