Monday, August 23, 2010

Senior Guy...






Nominated for best family photographer in Atlanta, GA. Vote now!
The vast majority of HS Seniors that I photograph are girls mostly in part because guys could really care less about the whole process. When I was a HS Senior (during the Stone Age) you really only had an option for the yearbook formal. Now it is formal, casual and the whole nine yards...

I did a session recently for Juan from Walton HS and he is just an all around good guy. He definitely falls into the above category of not caring about having portraits done, but was gracious and patient enough to let me get some images of not only himself, but also his sister. I even coaxed a couple out of his parents on the spur of the moment...Anyway Juan is a great guy with a really bright future and I wish him the best. Here are a few samples...By the way, only a few more days to vote for me and I appreciate them all!

No comments: