Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Truly Angelic...








Nominated for best family photographer in Atlanta, GA. Vote now!
I had an amazing session the other day in every sense of the word. The daughters of the Associate Pastor from my church (Mt. Zion UMC) simply glowed against the lush setting for our session. Their mom's choice of white dresses were the perfect choice for this location.

I want to personally thank Judy, who is also a member of my church, for allowing us to do the session at her home. I don't know which was more impressive; her sincere hospitality or her incredible yard. Judy is a master gardener and is highly acclaimed for her talents. I was blown away by the depth of her garden which seemed to have layer upon layer and was something out of a fairy tale...Sara and Anna Kate couldn't have been better subjects and I so appreciate their patience. I hope you enjoy the few samples included here...BTW, only 28 more days to vote!

No comments: