Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun Family Session...





This morning I had a fun and exciting family session with a young family of four. They have seven month old Sebastian and a two and a half year old boy named Everest whose name is derived from the World's Highest Mountain. And he is doing his part to live up to that name as he is a tall, striking young boy. He is probably as tall as my soon to be four year old girl. Anyway, we all had an interesting time keeping the boys attention and I got the distinct impression that their parents, Patricia and Stephen weren't counting on many successful images. As I mentioned in a recent entry, this is a fairly normal response from parents during a session because their focus is their children. I try to sneak between all the squirms and frowns to capture those fractions of seconds where I see an expression that is memorable. Above is a few of those moments. I told Patricia and Stephen that I would do my best to post a few images prior to leaving town (which is now about T-minus 6 hrs and counting), so here they are. I have quite a few more that I know they'll really enjoy; until then...

No comments: