Monday, August 25, 2008

Dodging the Showers...







I did a family and children's session on Saturday and had a great time with a fun family and extended family. We ended up having to dodge a few drops of rain but all in all the overcast and cloudy conditions were quite welcome to me. Anyone who receives my newsletters will quickly recognize that overcast conditions are some of my favorite type of light. Not only that, but it helped keep the temperatures more bearable as well. We did the session at the East Cobb Park which is where I originally met the mom, Kim, at the Ultimate Play Date a few months ago where I had a table set up.

The family was great and their nearly two year old daughter was absolutely precious. I got the feeling she has her Dad wrapped around her finger which is quite understandable. I certainly know my daughter gets some preferential treatment at times... Also along for the session was the father's (Josh) sister, Casey, and her daughter Ashely. They were great fun and added to the enjoyment of the session. Above are just a few of the many portraits we created. Enjoy!

No comments: