Saturday, August 2, 2008

Playing Blog Catch-up...






I got behind a few days with my blog and will do my best to catch up as I can. Things have been thankfully crazy good with no let up in site so I'll do my best to stay on top of my blogging.

I had the pleasure yesterday of creating portraits of Heidi Morris' children at the East Cobb Park. For many of you who already know and those of you who don't, Heidi is the current President of the East Cobb Park. I spend a great deal of time there with my family and we thoroughly enjoy it. It is a nice clean, well maintained park that is really convenient for my family and seemingly the perfect size. Heidi has done a tremendous job with the park and has big plans for it. We cannot wait. For those of you who haven't been, you really must check it out.

Back to the session. Her kids were really fun to work with. I do feel a little sorry for Ella because she has to at times deal with two older brothers who are full of energy and possible mischief. I felt like I was traveling in time back to my youth and looking in a mirror. All in all they were very well behaved and did quite well despite the hot, humid conditions. I hope you enjoy the small sampling of portraits above...

No comments: