Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Love the Olympics"



I cannot help the fact that I truly enjoy not only watching all of the competition of the Olympics, but I really like hearing and reading the side stories about the different athletes. These folks have made such huge commitments with their lives to get to this point. Some come so far only to suffer an injury in the end...What I loved when I covered the Winter sports in Lake Placid was simply being on my own to choose the sport, location and angle of what I wanted to photograph. I had complete freedom to cover what I wanted, when I wanted as long as I could get to my spot which at times was quite challenging hiking through a few feet of snow...Anyway, here are a few more images from Lake Placid which somewhat correspond with the events from Vancouver today...

No comments: