Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Tribute to the Winter Olympics"



As many of you know, I am a sports nut and photographed professional sports for 15 years including the 96'Summer Olympics for Sports Illustrated. Schedule-wise, I was never fortunate enough to cover the Winter Olympics which is my favorite of the two, but I did cover the 2000 Winter Goodwill Games in Lake Placid, NY for Turner Broadcasting. It was an incredible experience and one that has me thinking about covering a future Winter Games as my children get a little older. But I gave up sports photography to be with my family as my kids grow up and I'm in no hurry to change that thinking as I love what I'm doing with my family and children photography.

I have decided though to post an image or two each day of the Vancouver Olympics from my lone Winter Sports photography experience. I hope you enjoy...

No comments: