Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Wonderful Family and Beautiful 1 Year Old...





I recently photographed the the first year portraits of a beautiful little girl who I've had a chance to document most of this past year. I've watched her go from the rolling stages to sitting up and now just days away from walking. Maggie's incredible personality is right on par with her adorable looks. In addition to Maggie being so sweet is that I've really grown close to her parents, Melody and Todd. They are very special people themselves and I feel so very fortunate to have met them and been able to create portraits of them this past year. In addition they have a difficult situation they have been dealing with recently so if you can keep them in your prayers, they and I would appreciate it. Above are a few images from the session...

No comments: