Friday, July 25, 2008

Children's Portrait Session






I had the pleasure yesterday of creating portraits of two amazing young children. Their mom had them dressed in their Sunday finest and I was doing my best to capture the images I wanted before they got dirty or wet. When we walked across the bridge and they saw the creek, they mentioned getting in the water. While I was up for that and their mom seemed to be also, I was hoping to finish the session in the water rather than start it there. Luckily mom and I prevailed. They were really a joy to work with and seemed almost in tune with one another. As many parents with multiple children can attest, being in tune with one another is certainly not a given. These two were not only in tune when they needed to be but played off one another quite well for kicks. Case in point, as the session was winding down and they were starting to tire, one would yawn while the other smiled and visa versa. It was quite comical. Talk about toying with the photographer! All in all I had a great time and hope they did as well. Please enjoy the above images.

No comments: