Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Beautiful New Addition to a Fun Family...






I just had the opportunity to meet and photograph a really fun family. They were welcoming a brand new addition. Jennifer and Adam who were visiting from Chicago recently adopted the beautiful baby girl, Maya, and she was getting the warm Southern welcome while meeting her Grandparents and sister's family.

I think her cousin's, Eli and Asher, will end up being quite protective of her. Eli has an infectious, yet sometimes mischievous smile and is quite the comedian. His younger brother Asher was amazing me with his ball catching and throwing abilities for his age. It certainly would be nice to have a eye in the back of your head as their mother could attest as balls were flying from all directions...

All in all I had a great time meeting and photographing everyone and they made me feel right at home. Above are a small sampling of some of the images we created.

No comments: