Thursday, September 25, 2008

Holiday Card Options, FINALLY!



I apologize for the huge delay, but as I mentioned in my recent newsletter, things have been absolutely crazy! I am so thankful for that, but at the same time everything just keeps getting pushed back further than I would like, so please forgive me.

Above are my Holiday Card options for 2008. These are truly gorgeous cards. All are 5x7 custom folded cards press printed on fine art paper and are fully customizable with your own greeting (where you see text) on the front as well as on the inside. The inside is purposefully left blank but I can add a greeting for you or you can write one yourself. Based on the card design, you can add as many images as it shows. The backs of the cards correspond with the design on the front minus the images. If anyone would like to see the backs of certain cards, please call or email me. Click on the individual groupings above to see them larger. The cards of course come with envelopes and are sold in packs of 25 starting for only $50! Again Please call or email me with any questions...

No comments: