Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Family Portrait Session...





I had the opportunity to photograph yet another beautiful family and create portraits with them and their two boys, Elijah and Caleb. Elijah who is almost two was a bundle of energy and always on the move. It was at times quite difficult trying to get the family portrait done because he did not want to be contained which I can definitely relate too with my own 2 yr old boy. When Elijah wasn't surrounded by girls at the miniature train or running around, he was being tossed seemingly sky high by his Dad, Brian. I joked with his parents that they should probably get used to him being surrounded by girls as they definitely seemed to be drawn towards him. Quite the ladies man and not yet two years old! All in all I really enjoyed photographing and watching this family interact and run around the park.

No comments: