Monday, July 7, 2008

Family Fun Time...



Yes, yes I realize I have been bad again keeping up with my blog and staying up to date. Honestly though, I do not post images of all my sessions unless they have agreed to allow me to do so. So with that in mind, please know that I usually love to "tease" my clients with images from their sessions, I also love to save the major emotional impact for the viewing session in their home. This way they get to view the images in a beautiful large way as opposed to a fairly tiny image on my blog. So there you have it.

I wanted to share some portraits that I created of my father in law over the 4th of July weekend. Larry is an incredible horseman and artist. His love and passion is his horses of which he has two; Spirit and Killian. He has such an amazing way with horses that is so fun to witness. He is what my wife (his daughter) and I call our horse whisperer. He routinely hauls horses across the state and the country for that matter for his various clients, but riding his "babies" in the mountains of Georgia or Kennesaw Mountain is where he really has fun. He also recently got to take Killian swimming in a lake in Newnan, Georgia. From all reports, Killian could hardly contain himself. As for the artist aspect of Larry, all you have to do is look at the buildings and structures he creates with his hands. The man can build, fix and create anything you can imagine. Part of his handywork can be seen of the barn in the portrait of himself and Killian. By the way, Killian is the reddish of the two horses and favors the color of the beer bearing its name...

No comments: