Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Metro Montage VIII


Just a quick little reminder that The Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art's Metro Montage VIII Juried Art Exhibition will be opening this Saturday (12th) Evening at 6pm. This will be the third time I have entered and have been selected to participate in this exhibition. Normally there is a theme for the exhibition, but this year there was none. As always though, there is some very talented and gifted artists of all mediums. I have taken a couple of years off from exhibiting and selling my artwork. Actually my last solo exhibition was of all my Olympic Sports Art held at the United States Olympic Headquarters in Colorado Springs, Colorado in 2005. This being an Olympic year always brings back fond memories of covering the Olympics for Sports Illustrated as well as the Olympic Committee. In any event, here is the one and only image I submitted for the Metro Montage. I hope you enjoy it and that you'll come and check out all the work from the other local area artists.

No comments: