Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family Portrait Session...






I just created some family and children portraits of a really fun family of four. The husband, Aaron, is a policeman which leaves his lovely wife Amy to handle the kids. She/they obviously do a wonderful job as the boys were very easy and fun to work with. The only real difficult part was trying to get the youngest, Andrew, to smile. Someone else commented that he has far too serious an expression at his age. Perhaps that expression comes from watching too many Braves games with his Dad, a definite Braves-aholic. I myself am a huge Braves fan and covered them for many years when I was doing my professional sports photography, but I'm probably getting an ulcer watching them lately... Honestly though, I had a blast during this session and thankfully they agreed to any idea that I presented even though the heat and humidity was starting to get intense. So without me rambling on too much more, I'll let the images above speak for themselves.

No comments: