Monday, July 21, 2008

Portrait Session...






My wife Susan recently asked me to donate a couple free sessions for a 2nd Anniversary event that the Atlanta Area Moms Online Board (http://www.atlantaareamommies.com) was having. Its rare that I refuse a request from my wife so I happily obliged. One of the winners contacted me soon after to set up the session which we did last Friday. What a wonderful family! They have a 21 month old boy named Nathaniel who has an incredible personality and was also full of energy. We did a number of portraits on backgrounds at their home and then traveled to a local park to do some more. I'm hoping for his mom Carrie that he expended most of that energy and then had a good afternoon nap! I had a really fun time meeting Carrie, Mark and of course Nataniel and hope they enjoy the tiny tease of images captured above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots...can't wait to see the rest! We had a fun time too and, yes, Nathaniel did wear himself out...took nearly a 3 hour nap that afternoon!