Friday, July 18, 2008

Family Portrait Session...






I had the opportunity to create individual and family portraits of a local family of five. We had a really fun time despite the heat and humidity. The children ranged in age from 6 weeks old through 11 years old. They were absolutely full of energy with the exception of the 6 week old who slept through most of the session. The whole family was in and out of a nearby creek and were totally up for each and every idea I had as far as creating portraits. They wanted to have a very natural and minimally posed session and think we accomplished that pretty well. I really enjoyed photographing Heath and Lori and their kids who I first met at the Ultimate Playdate at East Cobb Park back in May. I hope you enjoy the above portraits!

No comments: